EV-Box Double BusinessLine – Up to 22 kW
The EV-Box charging stations were designed so that you can charge your electric car as safely and quickly as possible. One of the great advantages of driving an electric car is that you can charge the car at home: in front of the house, on the driveway or even in your garage. And this process is easy, quick and safe. The HomeLine was specially designed for your convenience.
The HomeLine is compatible with all type of cars. You can choose from a wall model or a pole model and they can be supplied in any desired colour. Of course, all our charging stations are fully CE certified.
The HomeLine includes either a socket or a fixed charging cable. As a standard, if you choose a charging station with a fixed cable, you will receive an effective length of 6 meters, but depending on the capacity of the station you can may receive a 8 meter cable.
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet
- Automatic tracking and settlement of charging costs
- Requires little maintenance
- LED ring provides a clear status indication
- Available in six standard colours or your own RAL colour
- Available with a single socket
- Available in various output capacities
- Available with fixed cable type 1 or type 2 (optional)
- Modular built, vandalism-proof, non-flammable and discoloration-proof
- Mounted on the wall or on a pole
- Charging capacity from 3.7 kW to 22 kW
- Mode 3 protocol
- Maintenance and software updates are done remotely
*EV-box BusinessLine chargers have been accredited by OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles), meaning they are eligible for the Workplace Charging Scheme. The grant amount currently stands at £350 per single socket charger. Applicable for up to maximum of 20 chargers.
OLEV Guidance for customers